Our Mission is to increase access to equitable
cancer information and care services to all Ugandans
through strengthening the health system.
About Uganda Cancer Fund
Uganda Cancer Fund (UCF) is a not for profit, Cancer Support Organization whose goal is reducing cancer morbidity and mortality and increasing cancer survivorship. UCF is a member of Uganda Cancer Society, Uganda Cancer Action Network and works in partnership with Uganda Cancer Institute and Ministry of Health Uganda to prevent cancer and care for cancer patients.
Accessible and equitable good quality cancer information and care services in Uganda.
More about us
- To provide social and material support to people diagnosed with cancer and their families
- To strengthen capacity of public and private health facilities to screen, diagnose and treat cancer
- To support the design and implementation of public cancer awareness campaigns in Uganda
- To carry out research that informs good quality cancer prevention and treatment in Uganda
- To disseminate new information and research about cancer prevention and treatment in Uganda.
- To contribute to reduction of cancer morbidity and mortality by 12% by 2021
- To contribute to increasing cancer survivorship in Uganda by 15% by 2021